- Pinch and Zoom: We have added pinch and zoom to our digital editions to enhance the reading experience for your audience.
- App enhancements: Aesthetic improvements to our mobile platform such as sharper page quality, smoother transitions and a enhanced library news-stand navigation.
- New plugins: You can now import your documents and presentations from SlideShare, add video from Vimeo and YouTube, add photos from Flickr, aggregate your Tumblr blog, add articles manually with the built in editor, have contributors that submit articles via email
- Enhanced tracking: Better tracking with the inclusion of Google's Universal Analytics
- Option to output only in HTML5: You can now choose to disable the flash version of your digital magazine.
- Moblie PDF downloading: If you wish, you can now allow your readers to save your publication in their mobile devices in PDF format.
- Single app interaction: Increased interactive experience by enabling single tab initiation on hotspots and buttons for mobile devices.
- Enhanced login: Choose if you would like your reader's login details to be stored locally so they don't have to login each time or not.
- Update for touch screen laptops: We have made several enhancements to our magazine engine to ensure that your magazine work simultaneously with click and touch.
- Extra features for the mobile version: Share, archive, about us and PDF download features were previously only available for desktop and tablet users, now they are available in mobile as well.
- Notebook resolutions: We have made a number of modifications to the software to ensure that the software fits within the resolution of smaller notebooks.
- Simplified installing: We have updated the windows installer to allow the installation of the software without having to run as an administrator.
Houston, we have a problem!
Thanks Geoff 🙂 I just reset the Itemised order history. First of all, you can convert custom PDFs to desktop, tablet and mobile flipbooks, and publish them to your websites, native apps and readers, DVD, or the toolâs uberfast cloud service.
2017 Issues Older Issues Supplements Special guides
HTML5 version for mobile/tablets, Reach your audience on any device- can be viewed on PC, Mac, Netbooks, Tablets, iPads, iPhones, Kindles and other e-readers. You’ll need to register to submit your review About Us Developers Partners Users Sitemaps: Softonic in: The name and logo of Softonic are registered trademarks of SOFTONIC INTERNATIONAL S.A. Martin Bryant of The Next Web wrote in 2011 that â3D Issue is aimed at small and medium-sized publishers, marketers and anyone else looking to bring a magazine-like feel to their online products.Â Since its founding, the firm has shifted focus in its product line to adjust to changes in the way users consume content. ÂToday itâs critical for anyone posting content to be thinking âmobile firstâ, founder Paul McNulty said in February 2015. ÂTheir content must adapt to fit the multitude of different resolutions across desktops, tablets, mobiles and eReader devices.Â As of February 2015, 3D Issue had 26 employees, over 10,000 customers, and more than 150,000 installations around the world. A privacy statement appears the first time you launch the software.
3d issue serial key free download
Am I cursed to never play with my old favorite art form, which I have so long left aside? In September 2009, 3D Issue became the first firm to release an interactive digital magazine software solution for the . I’ve experienced one glitch after another, and have had to restart projects on multiple occasions, which I had already spent hours working on.
Embed this Tweet
On introducing it, McNulty explained that the typical content owner uses about 13 different platforms, ranging from to . Our website will auto-update when the USPTO data is updated. See yours with My week on Twitter : 1 Mention, 365 Mention Reach, 1 Tweet.
Checklist for troubleshooting Activation and Licensing issues
Try Â Please select Accept as Solution if any post in this thread resolves your issue, or reply with additional information if the problem persists. Close Hi All, Â Sometimes when I press the F8 key i get COPCLIP Select objects: Â or depending. Given the task of looking for a solution to put my company’s 4 publications online.
Check out some real App samples
DesignCAD 2016 and DesignCAD 3D Max 2016 now available for sale. When you have converted your PDF into a 3D Issue you can upload this digital publication to your website and then direct your readers to its location â via a link in email or a link from another part of your site etc. Are you receiving an error when manually entering your activation code?When entering your activation code, make sure your mouse cursor remains in the last textbox containing the last alphanumeric characters before clicking Next. 3D Issue Manager is very easy to use, although the graphics could have been nicer.